Many people, regardless of age and place of residence, have parasites that enter the body from the outside. The most common are pinworms, lamblia and roundworms, but hookworms, alveococci and echinococci, pork and bovine tapeworm, etc. , are also observed. corrosive substances and die off, causing intoxication. If measures are not taken in time to get rid of parasites, then the carrier is provided not only with serious health problems, but also a lethal outcome.
To destroy worms, the pharmaceutical industry produces a huge number of drugs that quickly deal with worms, but negatively affect the patient's health. A good alternative to chemically active drugs are folk remedies for parasites in the human body.
Symptoms of parasites in the body
Regardless of the type of helminth, there are general signs of parasitic infection:
- increased gas production with bloating and flatulence;
- frequent feeling of nausea and urge to vomit;
- violation of the chair, moreover, there are causeless alternating diarrhea and constipation;
- pain in the epigastric region;
- frequent dizziness and headaches;
- bad breath;
- dermatological problems: rash, eczema, skin pigmentation disorders;
- sharp weight gain or rapid weight loss, all this against the background of increased appetite;
- muscle and joint pain;
- cracked heels that appear despite proper care;
- frequent allergies;
- deterioration of nail structure and hair loss;
- general weakness and fatigue;
- frequent colds and infectious diseases;
- decrease in hemoglobin;
- nervous and mental disorders;
- cough that does not respond to treatment;
- bronchial asthma;
- itching in the anus, worse at night;
- teeth grinding in sleep.
If anthelmintic treatment is not performed, then vitamin deficiency occurs, disruption of the hematopoietic organs, hormonal, broncho-pulmonary and cardiovascular systems, metabolism, internal organs, oncological diseases, etc.
Benefits of using folk remedies
For treatment, compounds are used that create an environment in the body, being in which the parasites will not be able to consume nutrients, which will be detrimental to them. At the same time, the plants contain ingredients that negatively affect the helminth itself.
In addition, folk remedies for parasites in the patient's body have a complex effect: they eliminate dysbiosis, restore beneficial microflora, are an antiseptic (fight infections), increase immunity, normalize electrolytic and metabolic processes, saturate with vitamins and trace elements.
Rules for antiparasitic treatment with folk remedies
- Proper nutrition. In general, during therapy, it is advisable to switch to a vegetarian diet, since it is meat and dairy products that stimulate the growth of parasites. If vegetarianism is not acceptable, then separate meals are mandatory, that is, meat and milk are not combined in one meal with bread and potatoes, but eaten with cereals. Vegetables are also added to meat in any form.
- There is a need to stop consuming sweets and carbohydrates, high-calorie drinks and meals.
- During treatment, you should stop smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, visiting the solarium, the beach, not contacting pets, and following the rules of hygiene.
- It is recommended to drink clay and silicon waters, which will help to fill the body with essential minerals.
During the cleansing of the body from parasites, the daily menu should include cereals, vegetables and unsweetened fruits, bran, which will facilitate bowel movements and speed up the elimination of worms.
Recipes for folk remedies for parasites in humans
Starting to take folk remedies for parasites in the body, a person must remember that the effect is manifested only after some of their accumulation in the body, therefore the course of treatment is from 10 days to a month.
- Chanterelles. . . These mushrooms contain chitinmannose - a substance destructive to pinworms, whipworm, roundworm and other helminths. Chanterelles should not be heat treated, as they lose their antiparasitic properties; for treatment, a tincture should be prepared from fresh raw mushrooms washed with cold water. To do this, pour 4 tablespoons of crushed raw materials with 300 ml of vodka, seal the container tightly and leave for 15 days in a dark, cool place. Take 1 teaspoon of the tincture in the evening before bedtime.
- Onion.A large onion is crushed into gruel and poured into a glass of boiling water, left for half a day. Every day you need to eat 100 ml of the mixture, dividing it into 2 - 3 times. The course is 5 days. It is an effective remedy for parasites, in particular pinworms and roundworms.
- Food clay.So much clay powder is dissolved in a glass of purified warm water so that the liquid resembles milk. Set aside the drink for a couple of minutes until a precipitate appears. Then, without shaking, "clay water" is drunk a third of an hour before breakfast, the sediment is not used. Course - month.
- Bitter wormwood or tansy.Powder of herbs is taken (dry raw materials can be grinded with a coffee grinder) 1 teaspoon (without a slide) in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and in the evenings - before bedtime. The course is 30 days. Tansy and wormwood can be used both separately and together, then 1 dose will contain 50% of both powder.
- Carnation. . . Within one month, 2 cloves (spice), crushed into powder, should be consumed twice a day, half an hour before meals, washed down with water.
- Pumpkin seeds.This is an effective remedy for parasites, containing cucurbitin - a substance that paralyzes the body of the helminth, depriving it of its ability to adhere to the intestinal walls. For therapy, 300 g of peeled raw seeds are enough, which are ground and mixed with honey or water in equal proportions. The mass is eaten in small portions in the morning on an empty stomach. After 3 o'clock, you can neither eat nor drink. After the appointed time, a laxative is drunk.
- Cinnamon. . . For antiparasitic treatment, cinnamon powder (available at any grocery store) is eaten at 1/8 of a teaspoon 30 minutes before meals. The course is three times a day for a month. In the future, it is advisable to add cinnamon to sweet cereals and salads, drinks, desserts.
- Flax-seed.Crushed flax seeds are taken in dry form - 25 g of powder each, you can add clove powder in a 10: 1 ratio. Ground flax seeds can be stored in a closed glass container for no more than a month.
Folk remedies for parasites in humans, the recipes for which are described above, have not only therapeutic, but also prophylactic effects. After completion of therapy, it is recommended to take funds 1 to 2 times a week to prevent the spread of helminths if an infection has occurred.
Cleansing the body of parasites using the "triad" method
There are two different compositions of the "triad", each of which is quite an effective remedy for parasites in the human body.
The powder (obtained from the ground dry raw material) of the following plants is thoroughly mixed:
- tansy (100 g), wormwood (30 g), cloves (50 g):
- calendula (100 g), caraway and calamus (50 g each).
The mixture is placed in a tightly closed glass dry container. For treatment, take 1 teaspoon of powder (1. 75 g) without a slide (the latter is removed with a knife blade), it is advisable to weigh the dose for the first time in order to remember the volume.
On the first day, 1 dose of powder is eaten (washed down with water without gas) half an hour before breakfast, on the second day - another dose is added before lunch, on the third - the drug is taken three times, 1 dose. Further, the mixture is taken once a week during the year as a prophylaxis.
Enemas against intestinal parasites
Contraindications for enemas: hemorrhoids, pregnancy and breastfeeding of the baby, neoplasms, inflammation and cracks in the lower intestine, rectal prolapse.
- Milky garlic. Pour hot milk (2 cups) into one head of garlic, chopped to gruel, wrap the container, leave for up to 10 minutes, then strain and use the liquid. You can even use such an enema for pregnant women and children to remove pinworms or roundworms from the intestines. It is advisable to put an enema before bedtime, it is in the evening and at night that the largest number of female helminths, ready to lay eggs, accumulates in the lower intestine. Course - 3-4 procedures.
- Garlic. Grind a medium head of garlic, add water (1 cup) and bring to a boil. Then cool, strain and put an enema, after cleansing the intestines with plain warm water. The course is 2 weeks.
- Garlic and onion. On a medium-sized onion (peeled and chopped), gruel is taken from 3 large cloves of garlic. The ingredients are mixed, poured over with warm boiled water, and left for 10 minutes. Then the liquid is filtered, a little lemon juice is added to it, and an enema can be given, after which the intestines should be rinsed with clean water. Course - a week.
- Soda. For 800 ml of warm water, add 20 g of baking soda and a pinch of salt. The solution warms up to 42 degrees. Enemas should be given every other day - only 5 procedures. Each time after applying a soda enema, a cleansing enema of clean water is used in the amount of 2 liters.
- With wormwood. For 2 teaspoons of dry wormwood, take 1 cup of boiling water, mix in an enamel or glass container, leave to cool. Strain the warm infusion and give an enema.
The best effect of the enema will be if you retain the liquid in the intestine for a short period of time (up to 5 minutes).
Before deciding what to take from parasites in the body, it is recommended to consult with your doctor, since folk remedies also have their own contraindications and can be harmful.