Helminthic invasion today is no less common disease than ARVI. Both adults and children are subject to it. Helminths cause a lot of trouble to humans, affecting internal organs and contributing to the development of various diseases.
Signs of helminthiasis
To determine that parasite infestation is taking place, it is necessary to analyze your condition and identify characteristic symptoms:
- intestinal dysfunction - violation of the stool, increased gas production, abdominal pain;
- aching muscles and joints, headache;
- allergic dermatitis;
- chronic fatigue;
- a sharp decrease in body weight;
- grinding of teeth while sleeping;
- itching in the anus.
To make sure for sure of the presence of parasites in the body, you need to visit a doctor and take the necessary tests. If a problem occurs and the diagnosis is confirmed, helminthic infestation can be treated at home.
Ways to remove worms at home
Medical treatment is quite effective, but the drugs used have many side effects and are too toxic for children. Therefore, it is recommended to use traditional medicine recipes at home.
The use of medicinal herbs
The anthelmintic properties of some herbs have long been used to treat helminthic invasion, the following tinctures and decoctions are most often used:
- Wormwood is the most effective against worms. To prepare the broth, it is necessary to take in equal parts wormwood and centaury, pour a glass of hot water into a metal dish, bring the broth to a boil, cool, strain and drink 1 glass twice a day - on an empty stomach and at night. The broth is taken within 7 days, it must be remembered that the recommended dosage cannot be exceeded, wormwood can cause a number of side effects. This prescription is only used to treat adults.
- To remove worms at home in an adult, you can use a decoction of cloves, tansy and wormwood. Plants need to be taken in equal proportions, mixed, crushed in a mortar to a powdery state and taken on an empty stomach 1 tsp with water. The course of treatment is a month.
- Also widely known is elecampane, a tincture made from its root is a good medicine against parasites. For cooking, you need 2 tbsp. l. Mix the chopped root with tansy flowers and add the same amount of dry blueberries. Pour the mixture of medicinal plants with water (1 tbsp. To 1 tbsp. L. Collection), bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat. Drink the broth for 7 days at 5 tbsp. l. per day, can be divided into two doses.
- You can remove worms from the body with celandine. Celandine has not only an anthelmintic effect, but also cleanses the liver if the parasites have settled in this particular organ. To prepare the infusion, you need to take 1 tbsp. l. dry herbs, pour 1 cup boiling water, insist, cool and strain. It is recommended to drink the broth twice a day, 20-30 minutes before meals for three days. It is not recommended to take more celandine, it contains alkaloids.
- Buckthorn is considered a good remedy, its broth not only eliminates worms, but also cleanses the entire body. For cooking, take 1 tbsp. l. buckthorns and insist in 1 glass of boiling water for three hours, take 4 times 1 tbsp. l. in a day.
Getting rid of worms with a bow
Onions are also used to remove worms at home. This is due to the fact that helminths cannot stand spicy food, it interferes with their reproduction and development.
To prepare a medicinal composition, you need:
- peel a medium onion;
- pour boiling water over it;
- insist for 12 hours (you can overnight);
- take the infusion in the morning on an empty stomach.
To soften the taste of the onion infusion, you can add a little honey, the course of treatment is 10 days.
Garlic helminthiasis treatment
Garlic can be used to expel worms in both adults and children. From it they prepare infusions and decoctions, make enemas with garlic. The pungent taste is very disliked by the parasites and they rush to leave the host's body.
For the treatment of children, it is recommended to prepare the medicine in the following way:
- peel a clove of garlic;
- cut it into two parts lengthwise;
- attach with a slice to the child's heel and secure with a plaster.
Leave the application for the whole day, the child will walk, and the garlic will release medicinal elements that are absorbed into the blood. In this way, all parasites can be expelled from the body.
The following cocktail works well on helminths:
- garlic, salted herring, millet and yolk are taken in equal parts and poured over with milk;
- insist overnight in the refrigerator;
- squeeze the liquid through cheesecloth;
- drink half a glass on an empty stomach.
This mixture will quickly drive out tapeworms and is recommended for adults and children over 12 years of age.
Recommended garlic enemas can be prepared in a number of ways:
- put peeled garlic (7 cloves) in a saucepan and bring to a boil, cool the ready broth, strain and use for an enema before bedtime, which should be set for a week;
- Finely chop a medium onion and three heads of garlic, ceiling so that a gruel is obtained, which is poured with warm water and insisted for 15-20 minutes, filtered, water is added to 2 liters and an enema is put before bed for three days.
You can just insist garlic in hot milk and drink 1 tbsp. l. several times a day for 10 days in a row. The parasites will gradually come out naturally.
Everyone knows about the anthelmintic property of pumpkin seeds, but to enhance the effect, they should be properly prepared:
- Grind pumpkin seeds, add honey and stir. The mixture is taken on an empty stomach to enhance the effect on worms, it is recommended that you first make an enema with garlic. If there are few parasites, this method can remove them in one go.
- To quickly eliminate worms, you need to take a glass of seeds and fry, add a little finely chopped garlic and honey, leave for 12 hours, it is recommended to eat the medicinal mixture at a time.
- Pumpkin seeds are also used raw, they are crushed and mixed with milk, this mixture is consumed with plenty of water.
Pumpkin seeds have no contraindications, they are used to treat helminthic infestation in children and pregnant women. They are toxic only to parasites, this is due to the content of piperazine, this substance paralyzes the central nervous system of helminths. Adults lose the ability to attach to mucous membranes in the intestines and are excreted with feces.
This spicy root is not tolerated by parasites, so the tincture from it has a detrimental effect on them.
She prepares like this:
- you need to take 0. 5 kg of ginger root, it must be fresh and juicy;
- grate on a coarse grater;
- pour 500 ml of vodka or diluted medical alcohol;
- insist in warmth, shaking occasionally;
- you can drink the tincture after 7 days.
It is used to treat infestation in adults. The course of treatment is 14 days, take 1 tsp. 30 minutes before meals.
This is a popular way to treat helminthiasis, the tincture is not dangerous for adults and is easy to prepare:
- take a few green fruits;
- chop with a knife, do not remove the peel;
- you need to prepare boiled water with salt in advance;
- pour the mixture of nuts with it and leave for three hours.
Take a tincture once a day, 200 ml.
It is necessary to get rid of parasites, they disrupt not only the work of the digestive system, but also have a detrimental effect on the body as a whole. For the treatment of children and pregnant women, it is necessary to use non-toxic tinctures, after consulting a doctor.