A lot is known about how to get rid of parasites in the human body using folk remedies. But how effective are such recipes and is it possible to cope with worms using only those recipes that are natural?
For a long time, people have used beneficial herbs and plants to get rid of dangerous neighbors. This treatment is still popular today. There are a number of proven recipes that will help cleanse the body and get rid of worms forever.
Cleansing the body from parasites at home is carried out using various methods. For the body to start metabolic processes and start cleansing, you need:
- drink 1 glass of cold water on an empty stomach in the morning;
- do not eat unhealthy foods (it is advisable to limit the intake of protein and carbohydrates, this method will help to quickly cope with helminthiasis);
- to eat only those foods that have undergone heat treatment;
- Include spices, garlic, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in your diet.
Helminth is "afraid" of various spices, as they say in the East, but not all types of parasites are so sensitive to spices.
It is difficult to find one effective recipe that would help to cope with different types of helminths at once. For this reason, it is advisable to imagine what kind of worms live in the stomach or intestines. If there is no such information, then it is recommended to go through a complex cleansing.
Garlic with milk
Boil 1 liter of milk over a fire, put a whole head of garlic in a saucepan, leave the milk on the fire and boil it for at least 20 minutes, lowering the temperature to a minimum. After 20 minutes, the product will be ready.
How to take garlic and milk to fight parasites in the intestines:
- Drink at least 100 ml of the medication before eating.
- Continue the course of treatment for 30 days.
- If necessary, intensify drug therapy.
Garlic will "help" get rid of worms because it has antiparasitic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Garlic can be used against parasites in the human body in another variation. The method requires the use of garlic juice.
- The garlic juice needs to be filtered.
- And then pour milk on it.
- Put the medicine in a dark place for 20-30 minutes, and then it can be used as directed.
You need to take the product:
- 1 st. spoon 3 times a day;
- course of treatment from 14 days to 1 month;
- after we take a break, and return to therapy in 10-14 days.
But it should be understood that the use of garlic is associated with certain risks and may cause:
- Digestive disorders.
Castor oil for worms
A useful property of this drug is that, when used correctly, it will help cleanse the body and cope with the signs of helminthic invasion.
How to Apply Castor Oil:
- You can use it in its pure form.
- Mix with cognac.
Castor is a good remedy against parasites in the human body, it has a laxative effect and helps to remove unwanted "neighbors" from the intestines, but for this to happen it is better to mix it with a quality alcoholic drink.
Castor oil with cognac helps:
- immobilize helminths;
- remove them from the body naturally.
Castor oil has a non-bitter, pleasant taste. In combination with an alcoholic drink, it helps to get rid of various types of worms in the body after just one use, which can be found in the liver or intestines of a person, as well as in other organs and systems.
Castor oil and brandy from parasites recipe:
- It is worth heating fifty to sixty milliliters of brandy in a dish.
- Add two castor oil to the alcoholic spoon.
- Stir everything thoroughly and drink.
The alcohol contained in the cognac will help paralyze the worms, and castor oil will weaken the intestinal musculature and promote the elimination of the worms from the body.
This is one simple recipe used in the treatment of helminthiasis, and it is highly effective according to the reviews.
Pumpkin seeds against parasites "living" in the digestive organs are used for a long period of time. This medicine has been known for a long time and is popular and effective.
How to take pumpkin seeds correctly:
- It is worth removing the cake from the seeds.
- Leave the white bonding tape.
- Grind everything in a coffee grinder or blender.
- Mix with honey.
This gruel should be taken once a day, in the morning on an empty stomach, before meals.
Also an effective folk remedy against parasites is baking soda used both for the treatment of children and adults. An enema can be given to a child, it removes worms. But this procedure has certain nuances.
Enema with baking soda, procedure rules:
- to empty the bowels naturally;
- give an enema with baking soda;
- hold it for a few minutes (the longer the better).
An independent reviewer of the procedure says that baking with baking soda helps get rid of parasites, but the procedure should not be overused as it can have a negative effect on the condition of the rectal mucosa.
Flax and clove seeds for intestinal worms
Flax and clove seeds from parasites, the recipe for the preparation is as follows:
- It is worth chopping spices and seeds in a blender or coffee grinder.
- Mix the spices and seeds thoroughly.
- Pour honey over them (to remove bitterness and unpleasant aftertaste).
Flax and clove seed against intestinal parasites is a good medicine, it should be used 2 times a day, but do not forget that the remedy has a number of contraindications, and is poorly tolerated.
Helminth and grass infestation
Wormwood is a familiar remedy that is used against parasites in the body in order to cleanse the intestines. It is advisable to collect fresh shoots, flowers and stems, pour boiling water over them and insist in a dark but cool place. When the broth is ready, it is recommended to strain it, take one hundred and fifty grams three times a day.
How to make and drink wormwood tea:
- can only be brewed from this herb;
- mix wormwood with tansy or other herbs;
- prepare a mixture of herbs and spices.
Use of medicines from tansy and wormwood:
- You can prepare decoctions with herbs (use dry raw materials and boiling water).
- Drink them before meals or a few minutes after.
Wormwood, tansy and carnation scheme for the correct intake of parasites:
- herbs and spices are ground in a coffee grinder;
- pour boiling water over them;
- prepare a cool broth;
- filter it;
- is taken in portions.
Herbs and spices can be used in their original form, but the taste characteristics of such products leave much to be desired.
You can mix the mass obtained from cloves, wormwood and tansy with honey, add ginger, garlic and pumpkin seeds to it. Leave the anthelmintic mixture for several hours in the refrigerator, and then eat one teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach.
Pomegranate peel helps to "defeat" helminthiasis, remove them from the body in a natural way, without any problems. You can do this with the following recipe:
- Peel the fruit off.
- Grind it (you can knead it with your hands).
- Fill with hot water.
- Leave for 20 minutes in a dark place.
- Strain and consume at a time (no more than a glass).
It is recommended to use such a remedy for 30 days, wash it down with water after the end of the procedure, you must take a break of 10 days, then repeat the procedure.
Treatment with fresh carrot and cabbage juice is carried out every day. Freshly squeezed juice is drunk in 150 ml each morning, on an empty stomach. Juices alternate, you can add 1 teaspoon of castor oil to the juice of carrots and cabbage. This will improve the effectiveness of home treatments.
Contraindications of folk recipes
Alternative medicine recommendations are useful, but do not forget that they also have a number of contraindications. It is not recommended to use such medicines if:
- there is a hypersensitivity to drug components;
- the patient has not yet reached a certain age (for children);
- pregnancy or lactation period (considered a relative contraindication, but before starting treatment it is worth consulting a doctor).
People shouldn't use folk recipes either:
- with diabetes mellitus;
- with diseases of the hematopoietic system;
- with diseases of the stomach and intestines (relative contraindication);
- with a tendency to allergic reactions of various types.
If there are any doubts about this or that remedy, then it is necessary to consult a doctor. The doctor will help you choose the right remedy and improve the productivity of the therapy. Often, folk recipes are used to enhance traditional therapy using medications. This combination allows you to avoid repeated self-infection and get rid of the signs of helminthiasis much faster.