When people look at photos of parasites in the human body, this unpleasant sight does not delight them. And everyone thinks that such a monster will not settle inside him for the reason that he always thoroughly washes his hands and does not have a pet that carries this evil.
There are just a huge number and variety of parasites living in the human body. They come in a variety of sizes. Some of them are long, sometimes reaching several meters in length, while others are completely invisible without a microscope. But both large and small parasites have one goal - to capture the human body and make it their "home". Parasites in humans live for a long time. There they feed and produce offspring. They can be found everywhere - in hair, on the skin and in internal organs. And only some of the symptoms signal the invasion of unexpected guests.
There is a lot of information and photos describing various types of worms, thanks to which people today are a little aware of this problem.
Why are helminths dangerous?
There are up to 250 species of various parasitic creatures in the world that attack not only the intestines, but also many other organs of people. There are cases when helminths are found in the heart, liver and lungs. The scary thing is that these cases are not isolated. Humanity is shocked by statistics, which say that 95% of the population has parasites. Scientific research has proven that from the toxic substances released by parasites as a result of their vital activity, infected people suffer from infectious and even oncological diseases. Up to 15 million people dying a year become victims of helminths. In many cases, people do not even have suspicions about "aliens", which aggravates the situation.
Many parasite photos cannot be looked at calmly and without horror. It is hard to believe that such disgusting creatures can be inside a person and live there for a long time. In the process of this parasitic life, they are constantly actively reproducing. From this, people develop various diseases, they turn into chronic forms with an alternation of frequent relapses. Due to the helminths living in the body, its depletion occurs.
From such an unpleasant neighborhood, the systems fail and their full functioning stops. As a consequence, immunity decreases, which leads to vulnerability to all kinds of infections. In people poisoned by toxic waste, the body weakens. All of this does not happen overnight. Parasites living in a person gradually take away his strength, energy and health. Many people are not familiar with the signs of pests. This ignorance leads to long-term lack of treatment and serious health problems.
Parasites in the human body
As already mentioned, there are a huge number of parasitic creatures that inhabit humans. Some people are mistaken in thinking that they can only settle in the intestines or colon. This opinion is erroneous because uninvited guests can infiltrate any human organ.
Helminths can attack:
- Blood system;
For example, feline fluke, giardia, echinococcus, hepatic flukes attack the liver and gallbladder, and utripov, ascaris, bovine tapeworm and whipworm can be found in the digestive tract. The lung fluke is most comfortable in the human lungs. Filaria, trichinella, toxocara and schistosome can live in the muscles. The life of parasites in humans sometimes continues for decades. They have an amazing ability to adapt and disguise themselves in any conditions. Therefore, it is rather difficult to immediately identify them in humans. Symptoms that indicate the slightest hint of the presence of a parasite in the body cannot be ignored. The slightest signals about this should serve as a reason to start fighting it.
Common types of helminths
A large number of different types of helminths simply cannot be considered in one article. But the most common ones can be described. The most common human parasites are:
- Ascaris. This is a large round helminth, reaching a length of 40 cm. Ascaris infection can occur from one person to another. This parasite can enter a person from contaminated water and food. In frequent cases, the larvae can injure the intestinal walls. There are cases when roundworms that fall into the blind process provoke an attack of acute appendicitis. Due to their movement along the bile ducts, jaundice, colic, purulent cholecystitis, liver abscess and peritonitis may occur. Ascaris, which has entered the lungs of a person, causes a bloody cough and shortness of breath.
- Vlagoslav. This human worm can be located in the appendix, cecum, or colon. Symptoms resemble problems in the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by a decrease in appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, pain, flatulence.
- Pinworms. Small round helminths, 3-10 cm in size. Infection with these helminths is accompanied by itching in the anus, especially in the evening and at night. There are cases of permanent infection when the eggs of the worms fall under the nails.
- Trichinella. These parasites are transmitted to humans through poorly processed meat. Helminth eggs first enter the intestines, after which they are carried through the blood to the muscles. Most often, infection with these worms is manifested by an inflammatory process in the eyes, swelling of the eyelids and face. Sometimes there is a feverish state and painful symptoms in the muscle tissues.
Symptoms of the presence of parasites
Each pest has its own specific place. For these reasons, the clinical picture of lesions is always different. But there are general signs of infection of the body with parasites, which everyone should know. So, the following symptoms tell about the fact that there are human parasites in the body:
- Intoxication, which occurs due to the poisoning of the body with helminths. It is accompanied by headache, nausea, loss of appetite, irritability.
- Allergic manifestationsin the form of a rash that suddenly appears and disappears. This rash cannot be cured with dermatological medications. If people prone to allergies become infected with the parasite, it manifests itself even brighter and may be accompanied by bronchial spasms and swelling of the mucous membranes.
- Anemia, which occurs due to the fact that all useful substances that are intended for people are absorbed by worms. As a result, the body is in a panic lack of them for normal life. Most often, there is not enough iron, as a result of which the skin becomes pale and dizzy.
- Weight lossis quite common in such cases. The body is constantly fighting for useful substances with parasites. This sign is more pronounced in babies. With good nutrition, they do not gain weight and look pitiable.
- Presence of periodic hyperthermia,at which the temperature does not exceed 37. 5 degrees. As a rule, it is not accompanied by signs of colds.
- Disorders in the intestinesThis is an important sign of the presence of helminths in the body. There may be constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, and abdominal pain that cannot be treated with medication.
Photos of parasites in the intestines look horrible. The pests attach themselves to the intestinal walls, irritating them and causing inflammation. With such an infection, patients develop abdominal pain of not clear localization, and stool is disturbed. The parasite takes away all the useful vitamins and minerals intended for human life. As a result of this, his dramatic weight loss occurs, his hair grows dull, his skin turns pale. In general, the body comes to a complete wilting and deplorable state.
There are times when parasites are found in the human mouth. Such unpleasant moments occur for various reasons, mainly due to illiterate self-medication using folk methods, incorrect dosage of medicines, treatment without knowing the type of worms. Such moments can cause improper localization and migration of parasites with damage to the abdominal walls and penetration into the esophagus. Sometimes helminths can come out with vomit.
In order to effectively recover from helminthic invasion and avoid possible unpleasant moments, you should not self-medicate, but rather resort to the help of competent doctors.