Cleansing the body of parasites at home is a necessary task that will not only get rid of worms, but also strengthen the immune system and increase the body's resistance, eliminating the risk of re-infection. Worms lie in wait for a person everywhere, so it is impossible to protect yourself and your loved ones as effectively as possible. Cleansing from worm infestation at home is attractive in that folk remedies are used for cleaning, which are absolutely safe and are of plant origin. Worms enter the body orally and first of all affect the intestines.
From there, parasites can enter other organs, throwing their waste products into the bloodstream and poisoning the entire body. After cleansing, the work of all functional systems is restored, a surge of strength is felt and the condition of the skin improves. Parasites lie in wait for a person everywhere, and especially children are susceptible to helminths, and it is sometimes quite difficult to remove them from the body. Regular cleansing of the body with folk remedies will allow you to get rid of not only worms, but also other toxins that accumulate in the body due to malnutrition, poor ecology and stress. Parasites in the body pose a danger to humans, since they absorb most of the nutrients, destroy tissues and reduce the protective functions of the immune system. Preventive cleaning of worms with folk remedies will never be superfluous, as well as pills that help get rid of everyone's worms.
What are parasites?
Parasites should be understood not only as worms that attack humans, but also fungi, unicellular and other microorganisms. A distinctive feature of parasites is the parasitic way of life at the expense of the host. They stick to the walls of the intestines or other human organs and suck out all the useful substances from there. Some parasites are able to live outside the host's body, while others spread their eggs and spores, but adults are not able to live without a person.
Some types of worms and fungi can survive during heat treatment and at sub-zero temperatures, so it is almost impossible to escape from parasites. Any human organ can be endangered: from the intestines to the brain. Especially often, helminthiasis is observed in children. Any lack of personal hygiene can contribute to infection with worms, from which a person is difficult to get rid of. You can save children from worms if you teach them to wash their hands after the street, toilet and contact with animals. Most of the fungi and worms are not able to survive in the body of animals, therefore roundworms and pinworms are purely human parasites.
You can pick up an infection in several ways:
- after drinking contaminated water or unwashed fruits / vegetables;
- after eating meat that has not undergone sufficient heat treatment;
- after contact with a person infected with parasites;
- through insect bites.
There is a risk of contracting a fungus or worm infestation if you swim in an infected reservoir, touch the ground where animal feces were. They are also present in public transport, on banknotes and in public toilets. If you make it a habit to wash your hands every time after the street and teach children to do this, then the chance of contracting a fungus or helminths is minimal.
Symptoms of worm infestation and parasite infestation
Fungi, bacteria, worms, viruses - all of this attacks a person every day. Parasites negatively affect humans, but it can be difficult to remove nematodes from the body. Eggs of nematodes and fungal spores enter the stomach, from where they move to the intestines, and then through the vessels to other human organs. There are characteristic symptoms of worm infestation, but sometimes the symptoms of worms can be hidden behind the symptoms of organ diseases, which significantly complicates their diagnosis. However, if you listen carefully to your body, you can identify disorders caused by the presence of parasites. The main symptoms of helminthiasis may be accompanied by:
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- indigestion, systematic constipation and diarrhea;
- bloating and flatulence;
- pain in muscle and bone tissue;
- sudden weight loss;
- metabolic disorders;
- a decrease in the protective functions of the immune system;
- skin problems;
- sleep disturbance;
- irritability and depression;
- yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes;
- frequent colds;
The symptoms of the presence of parasites are quite extensive.
The main symptom of helminthic invasion in adults and children is itching in the anal area. This is due to the fact that adult female hookworms descend at night down the rectum and lay eggs around the anus, which cause itching.
In an unconscious state, a person scratches the anus and spreads eggs all over the place.
Preparing to cleanse the body
Cleansing from parasites using folk methods helps if recipes are used correctly. To quickly get rid of worms, fungi and other parasites, you need to prepare your body for cleaning. The first thing that needs to be done is to see a doctor and be examined for the absence of contraindications. As a rule, cleansing the body with folk remedies is safe, but if a person has chronic diseases, complications or individual intolerance, then it is better to discard such a cleansing option. The second thing to do before you cleanse your body is to switch to proper nutrition.
Fatty and fried foods have a negative effect on the body, but also in conditions of excess sugar and fermentation, the development of pathogenic bacteria, fungi and worms is accelerated. A week before the cleaning procedure, you must switch to plant, protein, fiber-rich foods. And the last thing to remember that any cleaning and traditional method of treatment is dehydration, so it is important to restore water balance and drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
Cleaning of all parasites should be carried out in stages. Removal of worms and other nematodes must be carried out in sequence, starting with:
It is necessary to start a set of procedures for removing helminthic invasions from the intestines. It will not work to drive out all the parasites, but after the intestines have been cleared of fungal spores, nematode eggs, slags and toxins, the removal of nasty things from the whole body will be faster. The intestine contains a special microflora that fights against nematodes. But if the intestines are disrupted, the pathogenic microflora affects the work of all other functional systems, provoking an imbalance. A cleansed intestine is the key to the health of the whole organism.
Preparations for cleansing the body at home
Everyone who is faced with the presence of worms, fungi, lamblia and other nasty things, immediately run to the pharmacy for medicine to save themselves from the misfortune. There is no universal remedy for parasites. However, you can find the drugs that will be most effective at the pharmacy. Cleansing a person from parasites is carried out with anthelmintic drugs. These are drugs that stimulate the destruction and removal of worms and fungi from the body. You can remove "uninvited guests" with drugs:
- anthelmintic agents on a chemical basis. These drugs are very effective, but they have a profound effect on the liver;
- herbal antihelminthic drugs. Such funds are absolutely safe for humans, they also strengthen the immune system and restore the protective functions of the body;
- homeopathic remedies. Such drugs are prescribed by a doctor, and their effectiveness depends on the correctly selected means of this group.
Medicines can quickly and effectively remove all parasites, but if used incorrectly, anthelmintic drugs can destroy the beneficial intestinal microflora and harm the liver. You can reliably drive out worms and get rid of nematodes by means of:
Anthelmintic tablets and anthelmintic drugs will help to quickly rid the body of nematodes, but before starting a course of cleansing the body from parasites at home with medications, you should consult a specialist.
Is it possible to treat parasites with folk remedies?
Medication is very effective, but there are alternative methods to eliminate nematodes. Treatment with folk remedies allows you to safely cleanse the body and strengthen the immune system. It is important to find a remedy that really helps. Effective folk remedies are:
- garlic milk. This remedy does help eliminate parasites, but it doesn't taste very good. To make garlic milk, squeeze a head of garlic into 200 ml. milk and bring to a boil. Take on an empty stomach;
- garlic with lemon. Treatment with garlic with lemon allows you not only to cleanse, but also to strengthen the immune system. To prepare the mixture, you need to squeeze 1 tbsp. a spoonful of garlic juice and 2 tbsp. tablespoons of lemon juice. Drink in the morning, you can drink water;
- cleansing herbal preparations. Treatment with decoctions will allow you to cleanse not only of invasions, but also to remove toxins and toxins. You can prepare a decoction of wormwood, cloves, triad, cumin and calendula. Mix herbs in equal proportions, pour boiling water over and bring to a boil. Drink 250 ml 3 times a day;
- pumpkin seeds. Treatment of worms with pumpkin seeds has been known for a long time. For treatment, you need to take seeds from fresh pumpkin. Mucus containing seeds is especially appreciated. Take 10-15 pieces on an empty stomach;
- cleansing juices. Sour juices are especially effective in the fight against helminthiasis. The acidic environment is unbearable for worms, so regular intake of carrot, apple, grape, pomegranate and cherry juice can reduce the risk of parasites and help remove parasites from the body.
To cleanse the body, you can do enemas with a solution of magnesia, castor oil and herbal decoctions, such treatment is safe. You can also carry out a procedure for therapeutic fasting or drinking cleansing.