Several years ago, WHO shocked the world community with statistics: it turned out that more than half of earthlings (about four and a half billion people) suffer from parasitic diseases. The news is especially frightening in that the number of officially infected included only those who underwent a laboratory examination, having passed an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, and did not participate in the experiment, for example, residents of the provinces tied to district hospitals. Thus, it should be assumed that about 80-90% of the world's population may need to cleanse the body of parasites. We will tell you about the signs of the disease and consider several known methods of prevention.
Symptoms of parasitic effects on the human body
At the end of the 19th century, P. Gauguin, the great impressionist and avid traveler to the Pacific Islands, contracted helminthiasis. Tropical worms, the larvae of which the artist got through the water, inhabited the artist's body and multiplied. The toxic discharge of parasites, reaching the brain, caused color hallucinations in Paul Gauguin, thanks to which he saw the world unusually colorful. As a result, the persistent state of intoxication helped the French master to create a unique color scheme. However, in the overwhelming majority of cases, the poisons obtained from freeloaders do not bring any benefit to the host organism, therefore it is recommended to carry out regular cleansing of the body in order to protect against parasites in stationary or home conditions.
The main symptoms of a parasitic attack are:
- papular skin rash;
- unseasonal allergic reactions;
- muscle pain;
- heaviness in the right side;
- unhealthy appetite (inexplicably weak or strong);
- bloating associated with increased gas production;
- stool problems (diarrhea, constipation);
- constantly elevated basal temperature;
- B12- and F-deficiency anemias;
- visual and auditory hallucinations;
- disturbances in nighttime sleep (especially at the so-called hour of the bull, that is, from one to three);
- increased excitability, nervousness, loss of energy.
If you notice at least one of the possible signs of helminthiasis, immediately contact your doctor!
Who is contraindicated to remove parasites from the body
It is prohibited to independently engage in the prevention of fungal and other parasitic diseases:
- people with weakened immunity (including those with acute respiratory infections);
- people with inflammatory processes or stones in the organs of the excretory system;
- women during menstrual bleeding;
- nursing mothers;
- operated patients during the recovery period;
- diabetics and other patients with endocrinological disorders;
- persons who are in the stage of exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- people with cancer.
Even for those whose health condition is normal and who do not have strict contraindications, we strongly recommend that before the course of cleansing at home, undergo a medical examination and consult with your doctor in order to take preventive measures to protect against parasitesdid not harm the main body systems.
Preparing for a global cleanup
Before declaring war on helminths and other parasites, you need to do some preliminary work:
- Keep a diary of complaints (within two to four weeks, enter information about ailments in a notebook, indicating the time of their occurrence).
- Have an enzyme immunoassay and discuss your symptoms and test results with a qualified therapist.
If the tests are positive, you will need to see your doctor for further testing and medical treatment.
- Normalize the water intake, which, according to modern standards, implies a daily intake of 2. 5 liters of purified liquid.
- Eliminate foods and drinks from the diet that prevent the body from cleansing (sausages, fried meat products, flour products, refined sugar sweets, sugary drinks with dyes and carbon dioxide, alcohol).
Review of popular antiparasitic techniques
Preventing attacks by fungi, harmful germs and worms is easy if you follow the instructions of experienced professionals. There are many healers among the authors of books on the fight against primitive invaders.
- The first method of the naturopath, Hilda Clark, involves long courses of cleansing - 12 months each. The doctor suggests that adults drink alcoholic tincture of 15 walnuts daily. A dietary supplement made from green nut peels and 500 ml of vodka or medical alcohol are infused for a month. The recommended dosage is 2 teaspoons per 100-150 ml of water, but it should be reached gradually, starting with 1 drop of solution per 100 ml of liquid and adding 1 drop of tincture daily.
Alcohol-based preparation can negatively affect concentration, so the technique is not suitable for those who drive or perform socially responsible work.
Dr. Clark's second method is also presented as a one-year course. To cleanse the body and protect against parasites at home, the Canadian suggests preparing a powder from dry wormwood. The author recommends drinking it with plenty of cool purified water. The course of treatment begins with half a teaspoon of dried herb per glass of liquid, while the dosage of wormwood is gradually increased, reaching 3. 5 teaspoons, after which the patient returns to the initial 2-2. 5 grams of the herb, which he takes until the end of therapy.
The bitter wormwood leaves can cause muscle cramps and should never be taken during pregnancy. In addition, the powder is harmful during lactation: it spoils the taste of mother's milk.
- The traditional healer suggests doing fasting for systemic cleansing of the body and preventing the appearance of parasites without the help of drugs. He believes that you can protect yourself from helminths and other parasites on your own: it is enough to conduct a five-day course of non-eating every 2-3 months.
In addition, the popularizer of alternative medicine believes that parasitic infection can be repelled with the help of urine therapy, but most modern doctors treat this technique negatively, so we do not recommend using urine as a remedy.
- The method of cleansing the traditional healer, who has created many books and booklets about the natural healing of the body, is an integrated course that includes the intake of natural anthelmintic drugs and the use of enemas for total protection against giardia and other parasites.
We advise you to treat this technique solely as another method of detox, and in case of illness, consult a doctor, because self-medication can lead to negative consequences.
The therapy consists of 3 stages: first, wormwood broth is used to protect against worms and flagellates, which is prepared at the rate of 1 tablespoon of herbs per 1 glass of hot (80-90 degrees) water, insist one hour and drink twice a day. The second step is drinking tea from the green parts of chamomile, tansy flowers and a mix of oak and buckthorn bark. The collection, where all components are presented in equal proportions, is brewed in a ceramic vessel for 8-10 hours and 100 ml is drunk, seizing it with pumpkin seeds. A couple of hours after this, the author of the technique recommends using Epsom salts as a laxative. The third part of therapy is carried out to prevent infection of the liver with flukes and ascaris larvae. The healer suggests at the beginning of the session to take a choleretic agent, then warm up the liver (apply a warm heating pad to the right side) and at the end drink 200 ml of cold-pressed olive oil and fresh lemon juice.Between the stages of cleansing the body of parasites, the healer advises to use 200 ml garlic enemas, but irrigation of the intestines with burning water is a harsh method of influencing the gastrointestinal microflora, so we recommend refraining from such experiments on the body.
- This method is analogous to the Canadian method of H. Clark, but it is based on a less exotic product. The collection, consisting of crushed tansy flowers, crushed leaves of bitter wormwood and clove powder, made up in a ratio of 3: 1: 1. 5, is used in micro doses in the form of gelatin capsules containing about 1. 75 g of herbs. During a ten-day course of cleansing from toxins and protecting from parasites, the doctor advises taking 1 capsule three times a day, and for the next year - 3 capsules once a week to maintain the body.
The technique is not suitable for allergy sufferers, children, immunocompromised patients, patients with gastroenterological diagnoses, and the elderly. Poisons that are contained in wormwood and tansy in small doses can negatively affect these groups of people.
- Antiparasitic therapy from a popular doctor is positioned as one of the simplest ways to protect yourself from helminths. As part of the treatment, an alkaline environment is created in the digestive tract organs that are uncomfortable for worms, as a result of which the human body becomes an unsuitable place for parasites. The professor suggests drinking a weak solution of tea soda. At the same time, the concentration of the substance changes during the seven-day course: on the first day, 1. 5 g of powder is added to a glass of warm water, on the second and third days, 0. 75 g of soda is poured into the cup, and from day 4 until the end of treatment, diluted in 200 ml of water3. 5 g sodium bicarbonate.
Please note that baking soda is an aggressive drug that can destroy healthy gastrointestinal microflora and even lead to ulceration. Do not take courses until you get the approval of your doctor!
In addition, to remove parasites from the infected organism, the doctor advises giving the patients cleansing enemas with soda and lemon juice. However, we advise you to avoid home treatment for helminthiasis, mycoses, etc. , especially with such aggressive drugs.
Although each of the presented methods has fans, you should not resort to paramedical remedies in the treatment of helminthiasis. The techniques presented above are exclusively prophylactic. At the same time, none of them is suitable for use in relation to children, pregnant and lactating women, the elderly and people with chronic and acute diseases!
Medical treatment for giardiasis, trypanosomiasis, amebiasis, trichomanellosis, helminthiasis and other diseases of a parasitic nature is recommended in cases where a person seeks to cure the disease quickly and effectively. Therapists in these situations usually prescribe enterosorbents first to prepare the intestines. Further, patients are prescribed anthelmintic drugs, which are necessary for intensive cleansing of the body from parasites. After being freed from harmful worms and protozoa, most people need to recover, so doctors prescribe vitamins, hepatoprotectors and medications to them to maintain a healthy microflora of the stomach and intestines.
Despite the availability of medications, even before using the simplest of them, we advise you to visit the clinic. The doctor will determine the correct dosage and make the treatment as fast and comfortable as possible. More complex drugs can have side effects, therefore, in most cases, they are recommended for inpatient use.
Home remedies can be used as ways to strengthen the body's defenses. They do not get rid of fungi, bacteria and worms, but some of them help keep you from getting sick. Most popular recipes:
- grated garlic (a tablespoon of a vegetable is mixed with 20 ml of cold lemon juice or boiled in a 200-gram mug of milk and drunk on an empty stomach);
- cognac and castor oil (for 5 days at 17. 00 they take 30-50 ml of alcoholic drink at room temperature, and at 19. 00 they drink 30-50 ml of castor oil);
The technique is strictly prohibited for drivers of vehicles, as well as those who suffer from increased nervous excitability, since alcohol is a strong psychostimulant.
- pumpkin seeds (large unroasted seeds are eaten on an empty stomach, 10-20 pieces each);
- herbal preparations (calendula, cumin, immortelle, St. John's wort insist as tea and drink decoctions at home in order to cleanse the intestines and protect against various parasites, 250 ml twice a day);
- sour juices (a freshly squeezed drink made from apples, cabbage, pomegranate or grapes is consumed after meals to protect the body from attacks by lamblia and amoeba).
Antiparasitic prophylaxis is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, but the chosen technique must be safe. Consider possible contraindications for medicinal and tonic remedies and do not forget to consult a doctor for advice.