Every third person on the planet is infected with worms. These parasites can be picked up anywhere and anytime, so there is no completely protected category of people.
Simple hygiene products are not enoughevery person should know how to remove worms from the body using simple and accessible means.
What are the symptoms?
Infection with worms does not go away without leaving a trace. Of course, there are cases when an invasion occurs in a small number of individuals and, subject to all hygiene rules, they outlive their life and disappear asymptomatically. However, this happens quite rarely; in general, the symptoms of helminthiasis are very clearly expressed, and one cannot help but pay attention to them:
- Pain in the umbilical region and right hypochondrium, excessive salivation, nausea, vomiting, upset stool.
- Various allergic reactions of the widest spectrum: urticaria, dermatitis, itching, swelling.
- Symptoms of pneumonia, bronchitis, shortness of breath, regularly recurring asthma attacks, cough with sputum, sometimes blood may be present in the sputum.
- Headaches, dizziness, fainting, pseudo-epileptic seizures, sleep disturbances, irritability.
- Weakness, hypotension, chronic fatigue, mood swings.
Long-term presence of worms in the human body can cause irreparable damage to health and cause the development of serious complications: from loss of vision to autoimmune alopecia (baldness).
First rule: confirm the diagnosis
How to remove worms from the human body? All symptoms of helminthic infestation are very similar to the symptoms of other diseases. It is impossible to say for sure that uninvited guests have settled in the body. Perhaps the set of signs by which you decide that you have worms are actually symptoms of other diseases. That's why, if you suspect helminthiasis, consult a doctor and get tested.
For laboratory confirmation of helminthiasis, the following may be prescribed:
- General blood analysis.
- Analysis of stool for worm eggs.
- Enzyme immunoassay blood test for antibodies to worms.
If the diagnosis is confirmed, the doctor will prescribe you not only the drug, but also, depending on your condition, additional treatment: immunomodulators, vitamins, adsorbents, iron supplements.
How to get rid of worms
Perhaps the circumstances have developed so that a visit to the doctor is impossible at the moment, and you know for sure that you have worms. Then you should turn to traditional methods of treating worms. The plant materials used for decoctions and infusions contain biologically active substances that will help effectively remove worms from the body. In Asian countries, large amounts of hot red pepper, ginger, and garlic are used in food to prevent numerous types of helminths. How to remove worms from the body using folk remedies?
- Wormwood infusion. Wormwood is an excellent anthelmintic; the main thing is not to increase the dose of plant material: an overdose can lead to poisoning. Brew 15 grams of wormwood with boiling water in a liter container and let it brew under the lid until it cools. Strain and take 1/2 cup before meals several times a day.
- Tansy infusion. Tansy is an excellent remedy to remove parasites and worms from the body. Pour a spoonful of tansy flowers with boiling water in a liter container, leave for 4-5 hours, squeeze out the raw materials. Drink several times a day, single dose – 15-20 ml. From tansy you can make an enema composition that will help get rid of pinworms: pour a tablespoon of tansy flowers with a glass of boiling water, let it cool to body temperature.
- Pumpkin seeds. Raw pumpkin seeds are a well-known anthelmintic and can even be used by pregnant women. Grind pumpkin seeds with 2-3 cloves in a coffee grinder, pour into a jar. Take a tablespoon 3-4 times a day for two weeks. You can simply chew the seeds: a handful of pumpkin seeds 2-3 times a day - and you will forget about worms forever.
- Garlic. The most effective remedy is a garlic enema: 5-7 crushed cloves of garlic per 150 ml of hot milk. Leave covered until cool. For internal use, make a decoction of garlic and onions: add a glass of hot milk to a glass of hot milk, grind a head of onion and a few mashed cloves of garlic, let it cool under the lid. Take 1/4 cup several times a day.
- Mushrooms. Not many people have heard that chanterelles contain a powerful antiparasitic substance. For the treatment of worms in adults, this is a wonderful folk remedy. Chanterelles are salted, dried and prepared in every possible way, so the medicine is always at hand. For a glass of vodka you need to take 40 grams of fresh chopped chanterelles and 45 grams of dry ones. The composition is infused for 2 weeks in a dark and cold place. When ready, take 1 teaspoon before bed.
- Troychatka. The so-called triad is a composition of three herbal remedies that has a good anthelmintic effect. Wormwood herb, tansy flowers and fresh cloves are ground to a powder. Combine in the following proportions: 0. 3 parts wormwood, 1 part tansy, 1. 5 parts clove powder. It is taken this way: the daily dose of wormwood should not exceed 1 gram, tansy - 3 grams, so the dosage is calculated based on these restrictions. The powder can be swallowed with water, divided into three doses per day. The course of treatment is up to 2 weeks.
Treatment of worms in humans with folk remedies is very gentle. They do not have many side effects, no toxic effect on the liver, and they are able to cope even with serious tapeworms. For the prevention of helminthiasis, you cannot think of a better remedy: if you drink an infusion of tansy once every six months or regularly gnaw on pleasant-tasting pumpkin seeds, you will forget about such a problem as worms.
What are the possible contraindications?
Like all biologically active agentsherbal anthelmintics can cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, be careful when starting treatment. Especially with such active herbs as wormwood or tansy. They contain substances that can cause poisoning in case of overdose. In addition, wormwood and tansy are contraindicated for use by people with gastrointestinal diseases, gastritis, erosions, and ulcers.